Openings in Toronto open the latest news about food in Toronto and give a taste of what is coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Paris Paris a whole day (well, open in the afternoon) cafe and wine bar by the duo behind Bar Fancy and all of  the Superpoints is now opened at 1161 Dundas St. W. (near Ossington).
- Dumbo Snack Bar has officially opened in 1704 Queen St. W. in Parkdale in what used to be Raca Cafe & Bar .
- Star Ice Cream which also serves bubble tea, opened at 1428 Queen St. W. in Parkdale.
- Peruvian restaurant Mira named after Miraflores, an upmarket district in Lima, Peru, opened yesterday at 420A Wellington St. W. in the former F-stop space.
- The Walrus Pub & Beerhall of the Vancouver-based Donnelly Group which also owns Belfast Love Death and Taxes and The Gift Shop in this city, the former Far Niente has room for 187 Bay St. in the financial district.
- Arbar a wine bar, the Royal Meats BBQ took over space in CityPlace at 88 Fort York Blvd.
- Dal Moro & # 39; s Fresh Pasta To Go a Venetian takeaway paste joint has its first North American location at 605 Yonge St. (just over north of Wellesley).
- Naan & Kabob now has a location in the center at 691 Yonge St. (at Hayden St.) in what was once a spring roll.
- Rustle & Still a modern Vietnamese café that offers direct trade Viet-coffee, banh mi and other light fare, is currently in soft opening mode in what was previously Sky Blue Sky ( RIP) at 605 Bloor St. W. in Koreatown.
- FK of the team behind the former Frank & # 39; s Kitchen is now opened at 770 St. Clair. Ave. W. (in Arlington Ave.).
- Toronto's first Farm Boy opens today at 841 Brown's Line in Etobicoke.
- The Arepa Republic is serving Venezuelan arepas at 76 Densley Ave. in New York
- Yonge Street Warehouse
- The Library Specialty Coffee  Sichuan Ren
- Mega Street Food Complex
- Brunswick Bierworks
- The Dessert Kitchen
- The Sweet Potato
- Dineen Outpost
- La Paella
- Early Bird Coffee & Kitchen opens a second location this time in Financialfield & # 39; s Brookfield Place, this April.
- Calii Love will soon open its fourth location in the city in 599 King St. E. (on the river St.) in the district of the Canary Islands.
- Burger & # 39; s Priest is aimed at opening a new location West Queen West to 1120 Queen St. W. (at Lisgar) this spring.
- Kinton Rame n officially opens its eighth location in the city this Saturday, this time in Scarborough, on 1 William Kitchen Rd.
- Sleepy Baker on Coxwell & Queen St. E. is no more.